Monday, October 02, 2006

NaNoReady

NaNoWriMo has their site ready for 2006!

If you're planning on participating "officially" you'll need to sign up at http://www.nanowrimo.org.

My nano-name is WBLAKESMITH.
Please send me your nano-names when you're done and I'll add you as my writing buddy.

I'm very excited! I'm going to start working on my plot outlines now - and get some lists of character names together so I don't have to think 'em all up on the fly. (That's been helping my other writing cruise along.)

Looking forward to seeing your progress in November! Remember, it doesn't have to be great - or even good - it just has to be 50,000 words.


1 comment:

Mike D. said...

I signed up for NaNOWriMo as trampledMike. But let's be honest, I haven't been serious about writing in years. I like the thought of pushing myself for a month to do so however.

--Mike D.