Friday, July 25, 2008

Another "Separated at Birth?"

Well, it was time for another deep bout of Nostalgia. Just a week after watching the new Batman movie, I finally had the opportunity to sit back and start watching Manimal. Yeah. See when Manimal came on I was in the Band in high school. And we had games on Friday nights. So while the rest of America missed Manimal by choice, I missed it because we didn't have a VCR back then. (Not that my mother would have let me record it if we had...)

So I get about as far as the credits on the first episode when I see This Guy:

http://simon.helenheart.com/images/hello95_susan_simon-01.jpg
That's Simon MacCorkindale and his wife actress Susan George.


And I got really confused because Manimal stalked the airwaves back in 1983, and yet the host of the show looked so much like Harvey Dent that I had to do some research. Yeah. They favor.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/shared/contentbinaries/publish/2770455.jpg
That's actor Aaron Eckhart, the actor playing Harvey Dent in the new Batman movie.

Wow. Their age is far apart, but not their look...

No comments: