Monday, September 18, 2006

New Movie Review

Ok - I've posted a new movie review on the GGO site. As a part of my "filling in the blanks" effort, I'm trying to revisit the Sword & Sorcery movies that I missed growing up in a conservative Southern family.

I've seen a lot since I got out into the world, but there are plenty I missed. These movies aren't "great" in the "Citizen Kane" sense, but they're fun and I'm reviewing them in the context of the genre sub-set they represent.

So far I've seen "Deathstalker II" and "Hawk the Slayer." The review of the latter will be up this week barring unforeseen circumstances.

Novel Progress: I've got around 1,000 words so far. Good words. Words that form sentences! And unlike this blog (bjournal) the words may save me from ignominy. Speaking of ignominy - has anybody made a mock-version of the game In Nomine? Wouldn't Ignominy make a nice title for such a micro-niche product?

No comments: