Friday, November 10, 2006

Sprint Employee Referral Discount

OK - I've got a lot of friends who use mobile phones. If you're not stuck in some contract, here is a chance to get a special discount. Although this blog and my website are my own creations - and have nothing to do with Sprint - I know some of my friends drop by from time to time. Since by day I work at Sprint, they sometimes have special deals that I'm eligible for as an employee.

If you're one of my friends you can sign up for a Sprint Employee Referral Discount for mobile phone service.

Just go to this website: http://www.sprint.com/sero
On the site it will ask for a name and e-mail address.

Sprint Employee Name: William Blake Smith
Sprint Work E-Mail Address: Blake.Smith*sprint.com (replace the * with an @).
I'm beginning to suspect that the web-scrapers out there looking for spam addresses now look for "something at something dot com" and parse that to e-mail addresses as readily as the true-format ones. But maybe the * will slow them down a little.

This makes you eligible for either the NEXTEL or SPRINT plans, but you can check it out yourself.

To the best of my knowledge I get nothing if you sign up for this, but you get good discounts - so enjoy!

Special mention to A.V. who was the first to spot my misuse of "their" in today's posting. He wins the complimentary issue of Granny Grainer's Grand Grimoire of Grammar.

No comments: